Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Bountiful Benefits Of Establishing Routines



I have always been the parent that my friends would say is more rigid then others. I like to say that we have routine and structure in our house. Ever since my kids were babies, it was important to my husband and me for them to be on a normal routine. There were many benefits for us as a family if the kids were on a routine. For example - we knew how long we had to run errands before kids were hungry or needed a nap, we could easily avoid unnecessary meltdowns, and the kids took naps every day at the same time. The list can go on and on. normal sleep pattern for kids equals happier kids!

Check out the article below on why routine and structure will benefit your toddler…



This blog was shared by Nicole Elliott who is an Early Intervention Teacher with the Ionia ISD Early-On Program. Nicole is also a mother of three busy kids, and the routines she has established have helped her to manage all of the day-to-day activities she encounters!

No comments:

Post a Comment